Friday, May 23, 2008

Got Creative



I had to make a Birthday card, and a Thinking of you card, as always I wait until the last minute. Here is what I made. All paper from SU, apricot appeal, pixie pink, very vanilla, handsome hunter, wild wasabi,white, ink also SU, I used the cuttle bug swirl embossing folder for white matting,and added some bling. Stamp set is SU- In Full Bloom, and the butterfly is from SU- Winged Things. The flowers are cut out & I used pop up dots on them, also on the wording.

4 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

great cards, Denise! don't ya just love that cuttlebug?! i love your color combo and layering too!!

big hugs,
Jen

eunice said...

Very nice! I especially like the effect of the stamping on the embossed cardstock. Do you stamp first then emboss, or the other way around?

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are fab Denise! I love the embossing on them and the colors are awesome together. The black and yellow really pop together! :)

Jean said...

Hi Denise! Cute cards!!! I like the little tags dangling off the ribbon...cute!!