Sunday, May 24, 2009

While Mark was here, he use to hang out in the patio in the evening's with us & he would drink! He loves his Bud Light. He could drink up to 18 cans a night!! He would bring it in to the kitchen instead of my recycle bin, because he didn't want to make noise dropping it in the bin. In the morning's he would then take it out, but of course I am always the first one up, so I would see the cans all stacked neatly on my counter, and I would just put it all in a plastic bag & take out to the garage for my hubby or Mark to put in recycle bin. So with that in mind, I made this card to send to Mark. I used a cute Tilda imag . I colored with Copics, and used SU cardstock. I also cut out Bud images I got off the internet & popped it up.


18 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is very cute and very clever,love the little can with Tilda!!!
xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Denise, wow hunny what a wonderful card. I love it so very original and so personal to your hubby!

I hope you are well and that the family are too. Its been lovely and warm here so far this weekend, hoping today will be as nice. Hope to speak to you later today, big hugs Linda x

Jacilynn said...

lol. So very funny and cute card! Hope you are having a great holiday

Marisa said...

This is a very cute card!!! The Tilda sweeping up the can is very cool! Have a great day!! :)

Kerri said...

Hehe, how clever! He's going to love it : )

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card Denise and just perfect, I love the beer cans

Maylee said...

That is such a cute card! I have yet to own any Tildas... : )

Jodi said...

So cute!! Love your idea to have the cans on the inside of the card.=)
Hugs
Jodi =)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute!! Love your little can with the gorgeously colored Tilda!

Maria said...

Beautiful card, Denise! I love the sentiment on the inside. . it matches perfectly with the Tilda image. Awesome job on your coloring too!!!

Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day!

Maria

Melody said...

Cute card! Love the inside and the sentiment!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Denise, I dont think that card will do much for your friend, but its certainly a lovely card. Hope that you are all fit and well. Take care love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

brenda said...

Hi Denise, this is such a cut image and great colouring.

B x

Joy said...

what a fun card! I love the idea and sentiment to it! he will get a kick out of this! way to improvise! hope you have a great week! TFS!

Risa said...

OH wow...your card and sentiment are too cute! I love it!
hugs
Risa:)

Sporty Stamper said...

Awww...this is so cute. I'm sure Mark will get a kick of your card!

Little C's Creations said...

Dang... that is a lot of cans, sister!!! Well, love this card, really original... I bet he got a kick out of it (or did we get a kick more out of it than he did?!).

Hugs,
Jen

Tammi said...

Great idea and card to send him, lol! :)