Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BD & "Just Because" card....

Made these 2 cards yesterday, I stamped these images from Kyoko's stamp stash!!  DP from scrap box & all other CS is from SU.   On the purple card I used dimensional dots on the hat, see side profile pic.  I got a wonderful rak & Anniversary gift from Linda that I will share next post.  Hubby leaves tomorrow to Texas to be with his Sister & Paul.  Please continue to pray for Paul, (B IL)he seems to be stable & so far has been very comfortable in Hospice.  I tried to download as many pictures as I could so that I will have thing's to post the next week or so, having my hubby take my camera.  Do I trust him with it?  Not really....but hey, he breaks it or "misplaces it", he has to buy me a NEW one!!  LOL

Happy Stamping...  Hugs~ Denise

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome cards, Denise!

Fay said...

Cute cards! Especially loving the ice cream one--sweet! :D

kris said...

Gorgeous Cards Denise!

joni h said...

That is so cute! I missed my shot at that image, must've been drooling over Janis' stash!
Hope all goes well with DH trip and BIL gets better!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Denise, wow what lovely cards hunny i love these anyas!! oooh you girls in hawaii have so much fun together i wish i lived near you all!! have a wonderful day hunny hugs Linda x

Dawne said...

Hey Denise! Hope you doing well. These are great cards you've made! I love how you did the hat.

Crystal said...

Denise these are super fun!!! Love that image!

Marisa said...

Great cards Denise! Love the 3-D look! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Have a great day! :)

Unknown said...

So beautiful cards! :)

Lysa said...

Super cute!

Teri said...

These cards are so cute Denise!

Risa said...

Both cards are beautiful Denise! Your coloring is awesome and the DP on the second card is very pretty!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle Alejandro said...

Denise, these are lovely! Love the colors that you chose!

Cheryl said...

Cute Denise! Great colors!

Joy said...

cute cards! love that sitting one! just love those images! so glad you gals had a blast! can't wait till the next one...I want to be there! thanks for dropping off the goodies! keeping your BIL in prayer.

Merry said...

What a cute cards...great colouring..Love the one on the icecream cone.

Jodi said...

Your cards turned out so cute Denise!! Love them!! I will continue to pray for Paul!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Rita said...

OMG these are soooo cute!!!

Islander Girl said...

Oooh your cards came out so cute!! Love those images! I brought them over to your house for me to cut, but I never did, thanks to Janis and her never ending supply of unused stamps! hahaha!

Your BIL will continue to be in my prayers!!!

Sporty Stamper said...

Such cute and sweet cards.

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable cards!

Cheryl said...

Very, very cute! Lovely colors.

Jill said...

beautiful cards Denise I love the miss anya images, aww I'm still praying for you all hun hugs Jill xx

Jodie said...

Holy cow .. these are just beautiful