Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Drink boxes

Went to Teri's (Big Ideas from a Litlle Girl) craft class this weekend, and she taught us how to make these cute drink boxes, also we made some Valentines cards. I had so much fun. I came home and made 2 more!!


This Hello Kitty one I made as soon as I got home from Teri's while the intructions were still fresh in my mind!! I made it for my elderly neighbor who likes to drink green tea. So I put some green tea bags & some mints in a cello bag. It put a smile on her face!!


This Valentines one is the one we made at Teri's.....


I put some Starbucks coffee in it & gave it to my sister for Valentines.







11 comments:

nicky w. said...

How fun!!! That's a really great idea... sooo cute...

Unknown said...

Very nice projects!
The HK drink box is super cute :)

Joy said...

that was a fun class yah?! I did the same thing you did and made some the next day and taught a few people how to make it too. I then made 8 last night. I will post them later. they are for my co-workers for Valentines...I better hurry yah. I love your HK face and matching paper! so cute!

Risa said...

Denise your creations are awesome! I love these drink holders so much!
hugs
Risa:)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are fabulous Denise! You're so clever! I've just tagged you, check out my blog for the details. :)

Enjoli said...

How fun!! I wish I could've gone to that class. Super cute Hello Kitty holder. I love it! =)

Rina said...

Wow, these turned out great. I like the green very, very much. Nice job Denise =)

Anonymous said...

Awesome gift idea Denise! Looks like it was a fun class!

Teri said...

Wow! you were a busy gal creating drink holders for such thoughtful gifts! Love the HK one of course. Glad you had fun at the class. See you next month!

Jodi said...

Great job Denise on creating that green one! I love that shade! =)

Joy said...

These are really cute, I should try and make them! BTW, your house is SUPAH CLEAN!!!!!

www.tamikos.net