Sunday, January 4, 2009

OK, OK here is my belated POST!!

some christmas tags I made for a friend
Little favor boxes w/ candy for the season ticket holders that sit by us the past 5 years at UH Basketball games.... we have become friends cheering, complaining about the refs etc.....

RAK I rec'vd from Michelle at Mushi's Creative Inspirations. She is so sweet!! Thanks Michelle.



Three TX U cards I made using my first ever Magnolia stamp that I bought at Little C's. I put a mouth on her....



Invitations I made for my daughters 21st BD party.



Happy New year to all my blogging sisters....I finally downloaded a few things to share. Here they are.

7 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Don't forget your blogging "brother"! LOL If you want to call me a sister, that's OK too! LOL Curt

Anonymous said...

Bet these goodies put some smiles on lots of faces!

Rleen said...

WOW! all you projects are gorgeous, I love them all. TFS!

Hugs,
Arlene

Sandy said...

Your projects are all fantastic. And those Hello Kitty bags are adorable too.

Risa said...

Happy New Year's Denise!
Wow...your cards, projects and RAKs are beautiful! I love your tags..they are so darn cute!!!

Rina said...

Great, great projects sister! You are soooooo on it =) My fav. are the tags. So, so cute.

Laurie Zoellmer said...

This is adorable! Love your blog ;)