Friday, October 2, 2009

Aloha Friday......

Paul was layed to rest today.....we will surely miss him......thanks to all of you for your kind condolences & support.

Here's a few projects that I had to make for a friend.  First I had an order for 8 book marks, 4 HK & HB images.


I also had to make 100 tags that will go on goody bags for a friends baby's 1st BD party.  The theme was "All Star" baseball.  So this is what I did.  I used the SU set called Sporting Goods.  All CS is from SU, used my cuttlebug to cut & emboss each piece, front, back & middle!!

So glad it's Friday, this week has been a reall rough one for me.  Can't wait to go to Teri's class tomorrow, I need to spend time crafting with friends.
Hugs~

13 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

love what you made...TFS..have a great weekend

Jodi said...

ok girl! You really were super duper busy but so glad you were able to get all of that cranked out! I will see you tomorrow!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

Nice bookmarks and so cute tags. TFS :)

Cyndi said...

Wow! Those tags must have took awhile to make! Amazing!

Brenda said...

I love the tags. I don't think I've ever seen that set used before. Take care...

kris said...

Everything is really cute! you were a busy bee huh?! love, love it all! awesome job! hugs, kris

Nannieflash said...

Hi Denise, its so lovely to have you back, I do so hope that you are ok, even if you are still finding it difficult, Im thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Wow youve certainly been busy with all those bookmarks and tags, they will be received with joy. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I am so sorry about Paul. My thoughts are with you. HOpefully your time with friend crafting will be a comfort for you.

Your tags are super as are your bookmarks!! Wow! Have you ever been busy. The baseball mitt, baseball with the sentiment is perfect for those tags.

I am letting my followers know that there is big blog candy on my blog for my birthday.

blessings,
Chris

Risa said...

Happy WCMD Denise!
Your decorated clips are way too cute Denise! Your tags are awesome as well! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations!
hugs
Risa:)

Cheryl said...

Wow Denise! You've been busy! Cute projects.

Kim Dellow said...

These are fabulous! Love the paper clips. Kim

Amy said...

Hi, Denise.
I love the bookmarks. They are so cute. I cannot imagine doing 100 tags, however. That must have been much work. Great design for a boy.

And I am sorry for your loss. It's always so difficult for the people who are left behind. May the Lord comfort you and guide you.

Islander Girl said...

Wow! You've been busy!!! You go girl!