Tuesday, March 17, 2009

RAK's & a last minute BD card.

My daughter needed a BD card, so this is what I created last minute. I used this lovely image that Linda (Linanna Designs) sent me. I used SU cardstock, and SU water color pencils to color in image. CS all from SU. I added the flowers that I also got as a RAK from Arlene (Precious Angels Creations). Thanks girls. Here is my creation with the goodies! I put stickles on the flowers in her hat, but it does not show in photo.
This is a RAK I received from Arlene at 'Precious Angels Creations', check out her blog she has some nice ideas.

This RAK is from my friend Linda from the UK! She knows how much I love these Tilda's, so she shared a few with me!! She has the most darling creations on her blog : Linanna Designs. Check it out.


15 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card & great RAK's Denise!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Denise, I absolutely love the card youve created its so very pretty and Im so pleased that youve been given some lovely images to play with, I hope you really enjoy yourself which Im sure you will. love Shirleyx

Islander Girl said...

What a great card! I'm sure your dd's friend will love it!!! Greak RAKs!!!! I'm jelly!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Denise and I love the cute image, Great Raks too, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Unknown said...

Cute card & very nice RAK's :)

Jodi said...

Cute card and awesome RAKs!!

stampinfrog said...

Denise this card is so cute! Love the image and your coloring is FANTASTIC! I am sur you DD's friend will love this for her birthday. Have fun with all the images you have received from the RAKS!TFS
Hugs, Connie

Alex said...

Your bday card is really stinkin' adorable Denise!! And, what great happy mail! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Elena said...

The card is so precious!
What a wonderful RAK you received!

Maria said...

Holy that's a lot of awesome images! How nice of your friends to send you such a fabulous gift.

Your card is very pretty. I love that image. . it's adorable. Awesome job with your coloring!

Maria

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Denise, what a gorgeous card you made using that sweet sugar nellie image, i truly love it! your daughters friend will love it too hunny! have a good day, hugs Linda x

Rleen said...

Denise, your card is stunning! I love the cute image. I'm sure your daughter's friend will love it.

Joy said...

lucky girl! you got great RAKS! everyone is so great here in blog land! =) great job on the birthday card too! too cute!

Liza said...

Great card and such a pretty image.

Liza x

Gigi's World said...

Great RAKs, Denise; aren't those Tilda's the cutest images?